Friday, November 17, 2006

Yet another day...

Comic of the Moment

...but with writing done! *woot* Yay!!!

Did more timed sessions:
First 10 Minutes: 388 words (give me a break it's 12:30am)
Second 10 Minutes: 478 (how did that happen?)

Third 10 Minutes: 474 (oh yeah! *pom*)

I took a short break here, made my bed, got some milk, made some sort of 1am snack pontificatin' when to practice piano tonight even though it would be 1am in 5 minutes...

ok. I didn't make my bed, I didn't even leave my desk. Or do any pontification. Meghan's already going to be ready to kill me tomorrow at piano.

Hm...I am beginning to wonder if this is cause for concern...

Fourth 10 Minutes: 382 (bleah...<_<)

I'll edit this post if I end up writing anything more...*zz*

1 comment:

MangyCat said...

You're doing great, Midget! Keep it up! We all have good days and bad days. The key is not to let the bad days get you down. You know you can make it up another day. :o)