Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day 1 at Tahoe

So. I got about…1,000 words written on the car trip up here, oh yeah. *shrugs* I may not have a lappy, but my dad pretty much always lets me use his. :)

I did some timed writings with the computer clock. I watched the hands and started from the start of a minute.

We’ve been leeching off the neighbors’ wireless Internet connection for e-mail and such, and I’ve hopped on CP a couple times. It would be better though if I stayed off it all together. For a couple reasons: a) I get less work done b) um. I’m in TAHOE!!! I shouldn’t be online!!!

Make sense? Ok. So, Day 1’s stats:

First Timed Writing Session:
First 10 Minutes:
414
Second 10 Minutes: 374 (*points accusingly at parents* they were talking to me :P)
Third 10 Minutes: 370 (ug. No excuse that time)

Bit of a break here. *woot* Grandma’s cat didn’t kill me when I tried to pet her!!! In fact, she rubbed against my leg. O_o Oo…



Second Timed Writing Sessions:
First Five Minutes (I had toast on :P):
168

And you know? I just wrote for the rest of the night…:P

Mood Music: Kevin Max – Platform (at the moment…will add what I am listening to at the end of my writings :)) Tobymac-Gone
Current Mood: Determined. *ninja*

1 comment:

MangyCat said...

You finished, Midget! Congratulations! :oD *waves a big WriMo Winner banner*