Saturday, November 18, 2006

Buahaha!!

Writing more Nano today, woohoo! :woot: However once again I decided to start at midnight. O:) After playing my computer game for an hour, not saving it and it blowing up. Putting me pretty much back at the beginning. Not cool. <_<

Anywho, today's stats:

First 10 Minutes: 428 words
Second 10 Minutes: 438

Haha! And this time I have with me a secret weapon. *shifty eyes* A clean room! Just kidding. A Mountain Dew which I will totally regret when I try to sleep...but hey! I got a new book. B) Oh! And I have Wheat Thins. B)

Third 10 Minutes: 507
Fourth 10 Minutes: 424
Fifth 10 Mintues: 407 (stopped the clock early. It's almost 2am for crying out loud, I would prefer not to wake the parents to the sound of a timer and make them think the fire alarm is going off or something...)

another Mountain Dew can later...ok, so I decided not to do Mountain I grabbed...a Diet Coke. Guess what? I hate diet stuff...-_- Nevermind, we had Pepsi! *woot* I hope I didn't wake anyone up with going outside to get a soda at 1:45am...*unsure*

anyways!

Sixth 10 Minutes: 386 (and thus 'tis proven: Pepsi is not as affective as Mountain Dew)

SECONDS HOUR:
First 10 Minutes: 411

Ok, I went until I hit 24,000 but didn't do anymore timed writings...

So...thus are today's stats...

Ok...I'm wiped...

Music Through Entire Writing Crusade Tonight: Kevin Max-Imposter
Current Mood all Night: On the edge of sleep and caffene high...

No comments: