Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thoughts

Well, ever since my sister posted that thing yelling at me for my negativity, I have talked to Kal about this as well.

If you offer no hope...what do you have left? We can't just tell people
there's a problem. We have to offer them the Solution. Jesus and His salvation
and the hope that comes with that. - Kal

She is so right. In the Prestige, a theme in there was, "you just make something disappear, you must make it reappear."

You can't have one thing without the other.

A hopeless book, or story is less realistic than a "happily ever after" book. Why? Because there is hope, hope of Him.

Now, originally I was going to post my prologue on here. But that is so depressing and hopeless and, well, you get the picture. I am not posting it until the end is written.

No comments: