Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Behind...

So, here I think I am doing really well, ok? Nope. I'm behind by 10,000 words. *sighs* Oh well, I WILL catch up, I CAN catch up and I shall. >:)

Anyways, before I begin on this long motiviation rant here are my stats for today:

First 30 Minute Session
First 10 Minutes: 455 words
Second 10 Minutes: 413
Third 10 Minutes: 548 (I think...)

Second 30 Minute Session
First 10 Minutes: 402
Second 10 Mintues: 379
Third 10 Minutes: 459 (I think again. <_< I need to start paying more attention where I stop and start in between sections...)

and the rest of any writing I did was just...bleah. :P



Current Music: Michael Buble - Feeling Good
Current Mood: Determined

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay, Noelle! :-D You can do it!!! *hugs*

Noelle said...

Thanks, Mishy! :D

Anonymous said...

Yay for Midget! Don't lose heart! :pom: You can do it!

~Ferns

Noelle said...

Thanks, Ferns! :)

I think I CAN do it! ^_^ I'm excited again! Weee!!