Monday, November 13, 2006

And that's it for today...

Words Written Today: 4,842
Total Word Count: 16,142

Yay! I'm caught up! *dances* And *pause* woah...I wrote tomorrow's too. *blink* Or today's, hehe. Good, that way I can do the homework I neglected today...

Anywho, there is today's update. :P Thing. :P

Current Music: Shine-Jaci Velasquez
Current Mood: Irritated-
Reason for Mood: I have finally hit a "I don't know what to do next" in my NaNo. I could make it sad again because it is turning corny. <_< But, well...*sigh* and I am so sick and tired or beating my characters up but don't know what else to do. *unsure* I might incorporate some more sci-fi elements with it being futuristic once they're in Canada. :P

2 comments:

MangyCat said...

Maybe they could get into a battle with a big monster. ;o)

Noelle said...

I found out an idea. :) I am re-writing the past 4,000 words but not deleting. ;) I highlighted the old 4,000 with yellow and am going in a different direction.

I have been doing the 10 minute sections tonight and am going to post my stats in a few hours. :)