Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cracked again...

Yeah. Re-writing *ducks from Mangy* another small section of NaNo. hlaf the size of the last one though. I wanted to introduce another character, who I will later but I recently introduced Ian.

Dude, I love the name Ian...

Anyways. :P

I tweaked it majorly because it sounded really, really sexist...and that bugged me. Now instead of Ava rescuing Andrew (might as well shoot him or something <_<) I had her run into Ian, her brother who will help her. :)

I like Ian. He rocks.

4 comments:

MangyCat said...

Well, if you want to re-write, that's okay, but don't delete anything!

I read a tip in No Plot? No Problem! that said a good way to keep those words in your document is to italicize them and make them some light color (I'm using pink). That way, when you do your word count, they still count. But if you don't want to look at them, you don't really have to see them. You could also just move it to the end of your doc. ;o)

No, it's NOT cheating! This is a recommended method by Chris Baty himself. :oP

Anonymous said...

I like the name Ian too. In Child of the Mist by Kathleen Morgan the name Iain is used. I guess you'd say it the same way, but I dunno. But it's a Scottish name....

So are you having fun then, Noelle? ^^ Sounds like you are to me. lol. Keep writing!

Also, I think I'll use the idea from the NaNo book. :-D

Noelle said...

Sorry, Mangy I didn't exactly get what you were rtrying to say in the first part of your comment...:P

Yup! I am having fun, Nim. :) It's stressful at times and I am exhausted right now, but am going to clean my room do something productive and work more on it. :)

Anonymous said...

That is a good name.