Tuesday, November 07, 2006

*cries*

I'm in tears! Literally!

Oh my word I want Ava to have a happy ending so badly! I feel so awful, like I am reading and unguilty for the words I put her through.

But oh my word I hope good will come of it.

Here is what she is feeling:
"...save me! call my name and save me from the dark...bid my blood to run, before I come undone..."
--Evanescence and

"Prison gates won't open up for me, on these hands and knees I'm crawlin' oh I reach for you. Well, I'm terrified of these four walls, these iron bars can't hold my soul and oh I need is you. And oh I scream for you.

I'm fallin'..."
--Nickelback

:(

But she will be saved! She won't have a hopeless end! She will not live in torment and pain and suffering forever and she won't be betrayed by her friends.

*cries some more* I've never been so emotional writing something. :(

No comments: